The Singapore government has extended the circuit breaker period until 1 June 2020. Our clinic remains open for provision of essential services.
You should consider seeing a urologist if you have:
– kidney pain or suspected kidney stone
– scrotal pain or scrotal infection
– pain when urinating or suspected urinary tract infection
– passing blood in the urine
– difficulty in urination
– excessive frequency of urination
– painful groin lump
– suspected or confirmed cancer
especially if the symptom or condition occurred suddenly, or if it has worsened recently.
There may be other situations where you may need to see a urologist, such as an abnormal test result.
Do contact us if you have any problem that you are concerned with, and we will do our best to assist you. Please give us a brief description of your problem. If you have an abnormal test result, you may email the test report to us and we will get back to you.
Thank you and do keep safe!